Diversity Statement. Alternatives Incorporated believes that diversity is the mix of differences and similarities at all levels of the organization. We draw great strength from our differences and build on our similarities to:
- Fulfill our mission of eradicating family violence.
- Create a positive environment based on fairness and equality.
- Promote policies, programs, and procedures that place high value on
- diversity and individual dignity.
- Establish and maintain a diverse Board of Trustees and workforce that
- reflect the community and individuals we serve.
- Work diligently to remove barriers that hinder our progress.
- Provide leadership that empowers all people to reach their full potential.
- Ensure that our individual actions support the spirit of this policy.