Why should you support Alternatives Incorporated? Click here to read the Top Ten Reasons.
Support Alternatives Inc. and promote your business or organization by sponsoring our monthly e-newsletter. Your logo, name, and link to your business's website will appear in our newsletter for all our supporters to know you have joined the effort to break the silence of domestic violence. Levels of sponsorship include:
- Annual - recognition in one of our monthly e-newsletters ($100)
- Quarterly - recognition in four of our e-newsletters throughout the year ($300)
- Monthly - recognition in all twelve of our e-newsletters throughout the year ($1,000)
Read about upcoming special events and opportunities for you to support Alternatives Inc. Help us meet our special events goal! Below is a list of our events throughout the year.
- Day of Change - loose change drive in honor of the time change; takes place in March and November at churches and businesses throughout our service area
- Tips Day - a fundraiser with volunteer servers, all tips support our services; takes place in April and December at Texas Roadhouse in Anderson
- Donut Dash 5K - a family friendly walk, run, roll event in honor of Sexual Assault Awareness Month; takes place in April in Greenfield
- Play for Family Peace - a golf tournament to support our essential services; takes place in May in Anderson
- Purses for a Purpose - a silent and live purse auction; takes place in August in Anderson
- Strike Out Domestic Violence - a bowling event; takes place in October in Anderson
Adopt a Room
There are many rooms available for adoption. Each has their own set of needs. By adopting the room and supplying the items listed throughout the year, you can help us continue providing essential programming for survivors.
- On-site Suite - There are twelve on-site housing suites. You can help by adopting a suite to ensure we have warm blankets and fresh towels for each and every family.
- Kitchen - We serve three meals a day for families in our on-site housing programs. Replenishing dishes, pots and pans, silverware, and cooking essentials helps our kitchen running smoothly.
- Activity Room - There are two on-site activity rooms. Families utilize these spaces to spend time together. Items such as family friendly board games or games for a Wii or Play Station 2.
- Laundry Room - We have an on-site laundry room for residents. You can support this room by providing laundry detergent, dryer sheets, and laundry baskets.
- Training Center - This is a multi-purpose room. Residents may utilize the computers to look for jobs, housing, etc. It's also used for support and education groups. You can support this room by donating supplies for our groups including art supplies, notebooks/journals, two-pocket folders, etc.
- Work Room - The work room is part of the administrative portion of the facility. You can support this portion of our work by donating computer paper (white and colored), card stock, and other general office supplies.
Adopt a Program
Each of our programs serves our mission. Perhaps one is closer to your heart than another? You can sponsor any one of our programs (housing services, non-residential services, Robbie's Room, Kid Connection, CARe 2 Get Connected, etc.) and receive special recognition for doing so.
For additional information about sponsorships, contact Ashley Waterbury-Carpenter at (765) 643-0218 or email@example.com.